Advanced Specialist Dietitian - Digestive Disease and Nutrition
As a world-recognised centre of clinical excellence and research, Cleveland Clinic is expanding its global footprint to London in 2021. Through collaboration and learning, Cleveland Clinic London (CCL) combine the best of Cleveland Clinic with the best of UK Healthcare. CCL is a not for profit organisation.
The Neurosciences Institute at CCL incorporates a large team of leading neurologists, neurosurgeons and neuro-rehabilitation specialists providing a comprehensive clinical outpatient and inpatient service, including a state-of-the-art inpatient neuro-rehabilitation unit.
We are recruiting a number of Consultant Neuropsychologists who may specialise in outpatient diagnostic or inpatient services. Roles are available on either a part-time or full-time basis.
Consultant Neuropsychologists will be autonomous practitioners responsible for delivering excellent patient experience. As part of the Neuropsychology team, you will be empowered to define operational service planning and delivery requirements for your focus areas, ensuring that our services are developed using the best evidence and expert knowledge. Day-to-day operational management will be under the Lead Neuropsychologist as part of the Neurosciences Institute.
What we need from you:
• Training in clinical psychology to doctoral standard
• Postgraduate experience working within neuropsychology
• Experience of specialist neuropsychological assessment and treatment of patients across inpatient or outpatient settings
• Experience of working with a variety of client groups, including complex cognitive and behavioural problems in patients with
What we can offer you:
• 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension ~ Cleveland contribute 10%
• Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate through Salary Sacrifice
• Seasonal Ticket Loans
• Private Medical Insurance