AMI provides medical services to international aid organizations, humanitarian concerns, the private sector and government agencies in a wide range of remote and challenging environments. We have a large presence in the USA, Caribbean, and North, East and West Africa as well as the Middle East. The services we provide range from primary and emergency care, aeromedical evacuation and crisis response to medical supply chain management, procurement, and hospital staffing and management. We have a well-compensated opportunity for Pulmonologist interested in delivering care in a region of pressing need and boundless opportunity. AMI covers visa costs, flights, and accommodation.Job Responsibilities
- Consults with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Work as part of a team covering 5 shifts per week (8 hour shifts).
- Diagnose and treat conditions related to pulmonology.
- Use and interpret pulmonological exams and tests.
- Perform various specialized procedures to acquire samples for further analysis.
- Provides immunizations against preventable cardiopulmonary diseases.
- Maintain detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Provides support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Conducts research into the testing and development of new medications and methods of treatment.
- Full, detailed and most updated resume/CV
- Pulmonology/Respiratory post-graduate specialization and certification.
- Minimum of five (5) years or more experience in clinical medicine as a pulmonologist.
- Valid and active medical license.
- Valid passport.
The job duties are flexible and subject to change dependent upon operational needs.
AMI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR