My client, a Communications Agency specialising in the delivery of internal and external communications across a broad range of industries, is seeking an experienced Communications Manager to work across their client accounts.
Reporting into the Account Director, the Communications Manager sits within the Brand & Communications team and is responsible for delivering campaigns and content across key accounts.
This is a busy role within a fast growing organisation and would be well suited to an experienced Comms Manager who wants to flex their creative muscle and has experience designing and delivering exciting, forward-thinking campaigns filled with multi-media content within an agency environment. Job Specification:
- Working with the planning team, agree stakeholder planning processes and manage the reporting plans needed for deliverables in the account
- Work into the AD on client set-up and reporting and oversee delivery plans throughout the life cycle of the project
- Designing and delivering employee facing campaigns filled with multimedia content
- Working with the broader comms team, develop great ideas to bring comms solutions to life
- Be involved in the overall pitching process, bringing insights and ideas, contributing to the pitch development content and when needed, presenting as part of the pitch team
- Experience working as a Communications Manager within an Agency environment
- You know what 'good' looks like and have a strong portfolio of campaign work that you have led from the briefing stage through to delivery
- Excellent people skills and strong presentation skills
- A full working knowledge of print and production across the full sweep of creative services
- Experience of digital thinking is vital in this role.
- A flexible style and ability to work on changing requirements