Are you a Wondrer?
Wondr Medical was born from a question - how can medical professionals get all the information they need, from all the people they need it from, in one place?
WONDR Medical is a social network focused on the sharing of ideas to accelerate medical discoveries and best practice. Our goal is to build the world's largest medical community, with the power to enhance the quality of physician's lives and the lives of their patients.
We believe medical knowledge starts with curiosity. From breakthrough research to advances in best practice, from meeting collaborators to learning from mentors and peers - it all starts with the drive to discover more. Wondr Medical exists to drive and feed that curiosity, pushing medicine forward, for medics and patients everywhere.
By 2019 we had grown to 30,000 videos, 5000+ expert speakers, 12 million tracked users and 50k monthly visitors.The Role
We are looking for a dedicated Junior Account Manager to work with our fast-growing commercial team. This is a dynamic and rewarding position that involves helping support and manage key relationships with a select number of our growing client base through quality strategic advice and flawless delivery. But the most important aspect is becoming a trusted partner to our clients, consulting on new opportunities and what it would mean for their business long-term.This role has the capacity to evolve from a Junior Account Manager, Account Manager to a Senior Account Manager based on how quickly you develop and learn - also your own personal ambitions and goals.Onboarding support
- this part of the role is the heavy lifting up front with a new client, this involves understanding the reasons they have contracted with Wondr, working closely with our acquisition team then agreeing a framework for success with the client - what do they need to achieve, why, what does good look like etc. and understand any opportunities to become a trusted advisor for their business.Project delivery support
- after onboarding the next item is delivering on the product which brought them onboard. This can span weeks and months for larger clients and is a key element in relationship building. This requires internal hand offs with Wondr Studios and collaboration. Quality checking and ensuring overarching objectives are being met.Retention support
- we have consciously decided to focus on a high touch, high quality account management service at Wondr with a view to helping our clients get value from their investment, build a reputation in the industry that we provide excellent support and finally that our clients stay with us.Skills Required
Nice to have
- MUST have 'some' client facing/account handling experience
- Self-motivated and confident
- Strategic thinker, do you see lots of little problems or the big picture?
- An interest in working in healthcare/pharma and/or a start-up.
- A sense of wonder for the future.
- A passion for tech, start-ups and digital products