Due to recent growth, we are looking for an experienced Account Manager to oversee Customer Account Management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximise the company profits. Build and maintain long lasting customer relationships.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters in the region.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit.
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with the operations and customer service team.
• Site survey for upgrades and new installs for CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms & Fire Systems
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Prepare reports on account status.
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
· Excellent communicator who is comfortable managing clients and stakeholders
· Strong influencing and presentation skills
· Previous experience of client Project Management
· Ability to manage multiple ongoing accounts
· Proven track record of outstanding sales skills & initiate of new contracts
· Be able to identify and solve problems in a timely manner
· Comfortable owning and surpassing sales targets
· Must hold a full UK driving licence