Our client is a leading professional services consultancy operating in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. They seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity makes them strong as a business, enabling them to solve important problems and deliver value to their clients. They encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths, and are empowered to be the best they can be. As
an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, they also support different ways of working
offering flexible working arrangements.
We seek an immediately available candidate or someone with a short notice period to join this leading organization on a 12-month fixed-term contract and an opportunity to give you a great brand on the CV.
About the role
• Take ownership of property management liaison as part of a team across the UK portfolio of
20 operational offices (£1.7m sq. ft.), building and nurturing relationships with managing
agents; using this to drive service standards in landlord managed buildings, adopting "the firms
ways of working".
• Liaise with on-site in-house Workplace Office Managers and Regional Workplace Managers
acting as a trusted advisor to ensure continued standards of service and assist with escalation
of critical issues to landlord management teams
• Attend regular landlord & tenant meetings around the UK with local and regional teams to
enhance and effect service standard delivery
• Manage property related invoices (rent / service charge / insurance / utilities) with internal
stakeholders and Real Estate accounting team to ensure accurate and on-time payment
• Assist the Real Estate accounting team where required to escalate and challenge billing
irregularities with managing agents / LL billing team
• Manage service charge documentation from landlords - ensuring accurate and up to date
budgets for each property and year-end reconciliations are held on file
• Challenge service charge reconciliation/budget issues with managing agents
• Utilise and manage call off services of external advisors for more detailed service charge
review as required and agreed with the in-house RE team
• Ensuring property data records are accurate and up to date via outsources Lease Administration process.
• Demonstrable estates management experience
• RICS qualification preferred but not required
• High quality personal and written communication skill