Job Reference: J0014094Job Title: Front Line Manager - ChinookLocation: Gosport, Hampshire Salary: CompetitiveAbout the Company:
Aeropeople are excited to be working with one of the world's largest independent Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) providers.
Our client offer extensive MRO services for the business, commercial and military markets across the globe.
My client seeks an experienced Front Line Manager to join their growing team based in Hampshire.Job Description:
- Performance Management of all Associates within their area, including conforming to Company procedures and policies;
- Analysing, planning, managing and evaluating the effectiveness of competence, training and education of all Associates within their area;
- Dealing with any disciplinary processes within the team, acting within delegations outlined in HR policy including absence management, return to work interviews, efficiency, timekeeping etc.;
- Responsible for the management of Time and Attendance systems including control and authorisation of leave whilst maintaining operational capability and overtime within financial control and delegation;
- Where appropriate carry out coaching and mentoring of team members at all levels, including apprentices;
- Ensure delivery of output against the plan and performance targets aligned with S&OP process;
- Promote and facilitate Associate Involvement (AI) and Continuous Improvement (CI) within the teams and across the Business;
- Ensuring an appropriate level of communication between team members and management;
- Ensuring all relevant Quality Management System (QMS) and Business Manual requirements are complied with, and any issues addressed and resolved promptly
- To promote and work within core values and behavioural competence framework;
- Lead the IQ procedures within specific areas;
- Promote and comply with all relevant HR policies;
- To be flexible regarding working location - including overseas;
- Assists Line Manager from a technical point of view with drafting quotations for commercial.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 206 hours annual leave (equivalent of 27.5 days) plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance at 4 x annual salary
- Enhanced Auto Enrolment Pension Contribution (currently 4% employer and 4% employee)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Must have good communication skills and be able to articulate business aspects to Line Management as required;
- Must demonstrate strong leadership attributes and be seen to lead by example;
- Should demonstrate good planning and organisational abilities;
- Should be results and quality focused;
- Good interpersonal/communication skills;
- Self-motivated, and able to prioritise and manage own workload;
- Demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge and experience commensurate with the role and specific platform;
- Dealing with Non-conformance reporting
- Experience of managing multi-disciplined teams;
- Familiar with Contractor Working Parties;
- Experience of GSE;
- Familiar with UK MoD MAA Regulatory requirements - MRP 145;
- Familiar with Civil regulatory requirements - EASA 145;
- An appropriate level of technical qualifications and experience;
- An appropriate level of managerial and leadership training
Whether you're looking for your next job or searching out the next superstar to join your team...
Aeropeople's expertise and experience is entrenched in the aerospace, aviation, engineering, motorsport, automotive, and defence industries. We have the insight and know-how at both a local and international level to help bring people and businesses together, saving time and energy. Our capability is validated through our Engineering Services division encompassing Aircraft Line Maintenance services and Continuing Airworthiness Maintenance Organisation (CAMO), combined with our Aviation Training division offering technical training aircraft courses.
During registration, please let us know where you are currently located or which locations you would consider taking a position in, required salary and notice period.
For the latest news, events and jobs please search 'Aeropeople Ltd' on LinkedIn and Facebook for our latest jobs or visit www.aeropeople.com