Operations ManagerBased Brighton & Hove, United KingdomThe Company:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Manager to join ZeroDayLab, one of the UK's leading and award-winning Cyber Security consultancies. This UK based role plays a vital part in our expanding team and you will be a part of the critical management team that helps form our Business Plan and strategies every year.
The Operations Manager will report directly to the Finance & Operations Director and assist in Quality Assurance, Project Management, Service Delivery, Policy Governance, and improving the efficiency of Operations on all levels primarily for our UK business.
You will be joining a group of highly-skilled professionals in an established, respected Information Technology Cyber Security Consultancy with a loyal customer base. ZeroDayLab is a vibrant and progressive company with an agile team who are passionate about what we do. We support an office culture that is one of dynamism, autonomy and strong teamwork in a relaxed but demanding environment. Our service delivery mantra is: Consistency, Quality, On Time, Every Time and In Budget.
The successful candidate will be based in ZeroDayLab's smaller Finance & Operations office in Brighton & Hove for this permanent full-time role. Competitive salary and benefits package are on offer to the successful candidate, this includes our EMI Share Option Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Annual Bonus, Pension and more.Your next right move:
Reporting to the Finance & Operations Director and assisting with day to day running of key aspects of organising, planning, and implementing strategy, overseeing deadlines and ensuring work is effectively prioritised.This role would suit an enthusiastic professional who is self-sufficient, trustworthy and dependable. The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail and the ability to work to deadlines whilst completing tasks accurately and efficiently.
As an integral member of ZeroDayLab's management team, your voice will be heard as a team player stiving to provide a best-in-class service for our clients and internal stakeholders.For this role an extremely high proficiency in grammar and syntax is essential, along with efficient documentation review and quality assurance capabilities.
You will be tested for these during the interview process.Roles and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- A majority of this role involves the Quality Assurance of all documentation - such as reviewing every Statements of Work and performing QA of all client reports before their encrypted delivery
- Tracking every client project through all phases - ensuring timing and delivery deadlines are met
- Tracking recurring revenue projects and future days ordered
- Data Protection Officer - (with assistance)
- Ensuring all policies are current
- Reviewing all office leases for efficiency
- Responsible for completing supplier surveys for new clients
- Organising all RFP,RFQ, RFI engagements - assigning tasks effectively to get the job done on time
- Participating in Sales Meetings - supporting the Sales team fully with interesting and relevant information
- Statement of works analysis - a vital part of tracking sales performance via Operations
- Weekly reporting - assisting the Finance & Operations Director fully
- Improving efficiency - spotting any areas that need improvement in the business
- Working closely with the Finance Manager for margin analysis via tracking delivery days
- Proven experience as an Operations Manager, or similar position
- Proven experience in reviewing documentation to an excellent standard - high standard of grammar is essential
- Proven experience in supporting a sales team: documentation, quality assurance and project planning
- Must have experience in working in a B2B environment - preferably in Technology
- Familiar with financial and customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of data analysis procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively, well organised and able to meet tight deadlines
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good commercial awareness, builds and manages effective relationships
- Logical problem-solving mentality
- Previous experience working for an IT Company would be an advantage
- Previous experience in working with a growing and dynamic fast-paced organisation is a plus
The successful candidate will need to provide suitable references and will be required to have background clearance checks, employment will be subject to the results of this screening as well as testing during the interview process for Quality Assurance skills.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please follow the link to apply. For further information, please visit www.zerodaylab.comBenefits
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Performance-related bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Share Option scheme
- Length of Service is linked with increases in allocated holiday days
- Parking/Season ticket scheme
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- Structured learning and development plans which can include support for professional qualifications
- Entertainment and social activities
- Annual eye tests