eCommerce Manager - EMEA Business Development Location:
London (Hammersmith), UK Reports to:
eCommerce Director Contract type:
Permanent, full-timeJob Summary
As an eCommerce Manager you will develop the policies and practices to "win" in ecommerce while working with customers, brand leaders and agency partners on programs and initiatives to increase visibility of our brands on eCommerce platforms namely retail.com and pure players
You will be part of a fast-paced growing team, working with brands like Parker, Sharpie, Yankee Candle, Crockpot, Campingaz and others.Key Responsibilities
- Business development: business assessment, strategic planning, driving ideas for both short- and long-term growth.
- Analyse, prioritize and drive new market opportunities to increase share of our brands in the eCommerce Space.
- Manage and strengthen relationship with retailers, negotiating commercial agreements and activation placements as well as defining annual business plans.
- Oversee brand Ecommerce efforts with retailers to ensure on-time launches, promotions, and maximizing opportunities to drive incremental sales.
- Take the lead on understanding product line specific key business objectives and develop long term growth strategy through qualitative analysis and quantitative data
- Responsible for the reporting of key KPI's in cooperation with Analytics team (collection, analysis, communication).
- Partner with brands' marketing and sales teams to ensure cohesive programs considering all channels and sides of the business.
- Identify and implement relevant search strategies across content and marketing to increase brands SOV.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert for Ecommerce by introducing industry best practices, standards and innovations.
- 3 - 5 years of direct and hands-on sales or category experience in eCommerce providing solutions in a large, international company in a consumer-packaged goods (CPG), FMCG or consumer durables industry
- BS/BA or University degree in Business or similar field
- Strong knowledge of retail.com and pure play platforms, activation levers, product flow and web store performance optimization
- Experience with budgeting, cost estimating, managing and optimizing online marketing tactics with an emphasis on efficient spending to generate high ROI
What we can offer you!
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills with a sense of comfort working with data driven decision processes
- Strategic agility capabilities
- Excellent communication skills and customer interface skills
- Leadership and collaboration skills
- Financial acumen
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across lines of business
Newell Brands has a strong footprint in the EMEA region with several thousand employees spread over many corporate offices and manufacturing facilities. A wide portfolio of our brands is strongly represented across the region including Parker, Sistema, Spontex, Crockpot, NUK, Coleman, Yankee Candle, First Alert and many more.Join Us And Benefit From
Are you interested?
- Global company with development opportunities, both locally and internationally.
- Corporate Citizenship Philosophies - environmentally sustainable and socially sensitive business practices.
- Discount for some of our writing utensils of Parker, Waterman, Sharpie and others.
- Global Service Anniversary Program - recognition of milestone service anniversaries and birthdays.
- Give@Newell - charity activities dedicated for local communities right where you live/work.
If so, please click on "Apply Now" on this site and upload your CV.
By submitting your CV you acknowledge having read Newell Brands' Privacy Statement for Job Applicants available at http://privacy.newellbrands.com/job_en.html If you wish to be considered also for other suitable positions with the company, please explicitly indicate so on your CV/motivation letter .