[EXCLUSIVE ROLE] Are you a generalist marketing manager who likes to have autonomy?
This rapidly growing tech scale up are working with one of the most well known names in industry. Due to internal promotion they are looking for a Dynamic Marketing Manager who loves a broad role. Selling Points;
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager ;
- Successful Series B
- Work from home 2 or 3 days per week
- A 'hands on' role
- Opportunity to train in Paris
you'll manage strategy & implement the inbound marketing campaigns, focused on driving leads. You will have ownership of the customer marketing strategy ensuring update and usage of the service once customers are onboarded.
Skills & experience the Marketing Manager must have;
- Inbound Marketing; create, manage and optimise content led campaigns to drive leads
- Customer Marketing; create and manage customer communications to increase update & usage within the customer
- Sales enablement; work with the sales team and support from a marketing perspective
- Optimise; conduct testing of campaigns and ensure optimisation opportunities are quickly identified
- Campaign Execution; work with the content marketer and product marketer to create assets to use in campaigns
- Metrics; track and report on your lead generation & retention metrics
Salary & benefits for the Marketing Manager;
- Generalist B2B marketing experience in a targeted environment
- You can be a generalist marketer who has experience in driving inbound leads and communications to existing customers.
- Experience in owning a marketing strategy and implementation of
- Some experience of working for a fast growing business
- Degree Educated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - English
- The personality to engage and work well with sales
£50,000 - £60,000 basic + healthcare, pension,
If this vacancy interests you we'd be delighted to hear from you.