We are PayFuture
PayFuture is the leading cross border alternative payment provider product available in
the market. Our growth has been delivered by our founders and their talented team who
consistently achieved 10x growth, year on year, becoming one of the fastest growing
online payments businesses in the world. If you wish to become a part of this phenomenal journey and believe you could be instrumental in our continual exponential growth then we'd welcome you to apply at PayFuture.Job Title - Senior Account Manager
PayFuture are looking for talented Senior Account Manager's who are strategic thinkers with a proactive approach to managing PayFuture's relationships with our merchants in a fast paced, highly entrepreneurial environment. The Senior Account Manager will be in charge of building long-term relationships with our merchants with the goal of keeping them updated on our latest developments and ensure that their business grows with us. The role will involve upselling, ensuring merchant satisfaction, sales support, and ensuring smooth day to say running of the business's accounts.Job description
- Operates as the first point of contact for assigned merchants.
- Identify opportunities to grow business with assigned merchants and upsell.
- Advisory on our services and new product developments in emerging markets.
- Be fully responsible end-to-end for the success and satisfaction of your merchants.
- Build relationships with multiple commercial contacts within your merchants and leverage those relationships to drive additional revenues for PayFuture.
- Understand the merchant's ongoing requirements and needs and ensure this is fed back to the relevant teams within the business to improve our service and product.
- You will deliver your expertise, education, and guidance to merchants as new features are launched within the product.
- Coordinate any internal project regarding your merchants
- Make sure merchant receives requested services in a timely fashion
- Forecasts and tracks merchant account metrics
- Collaborates with business development team
- Account management experience from a payments environment
- Excellent knowledge and experience of the payments business and/or financial services
- Commercial understanding, the ability to identify opportunities and propose solutions
- Excellent networking skills and experience in developing relationships with customers
- Ability to be assertive
- Proven influencing and negotiation skills
- High energy, ability to connect with a wide variety of merchant businesses, and a tenacious team player with an entrepreneurial mind
- Must have resilience, can take rejection, and overcome objections
- Detailed understanding of the payments business flow and function.
- Fluent in English
If this role fits you please click the apply button above, we look forward to hearing from you.