A regional firm with an excellent reputation are looking to hire a Residential Conveyancer to join their team.
The firm are open to any level of experience so long as you are able to run a varied residential caseload from instruction to completion across sales, purchases, leasehold and freehold properties.
The firm offers an incredible level of flexibility providing the option to work from home the majority of the time, would only have to attend the office once per week to meet with the team. So this is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to have a healthier work-life balance. Residential Conveyancer - Bangor The company & role
Added extras and benefits
- A close-knit family firm undergoing a period of sustained growth with an excellent regional reputation offering private services to the local community
- Well established referral network across North Wales and Cheshire
- You will run a truly manageable caseload from instruction to completion so this is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience and would like more control over their work.
- As a result of the firm's investment in digital marketing and cross-referrals from other departments, you will enjoy a steady stream of good-quality work
- Commutable from Bangor, Anglesey, Chester, North Wales and Wrexham
The ideal candidate
- Flexible and home working
- Minimum one day in the office a week
- A vibrant working environment
How to apply for this Residential Conveyancer role
- An experienced residential conveyancer, fee earner, solicitor or licensed conveyancer
- You will be confident to run a diverse residential caseload of circa 60-70 active files with the help of a legal assistant
- You are a confident communicator who is comfortable undertaking business development activity/networking
- You will be personable and a good communicator
- You are someone with excellent organisation and time management skills
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking 'Apply' above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Cameran at Realm Recruit.
Cameran is an Associate Consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of property lawyers. Working with property and real estate teams across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands, he recruits for a variety of property roles, ranging from commercial property solicitors to residential conveyancers. If you're a property lawyer looking to take your next step, Cameran is ready to help you. Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch - if we find your referral a job, we'll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.