Strata Solicitors have a great opportunity for someone talented and committed to join our successful and growing niche law firm, providing quality market-leading, legal, claims, and business services and solutions to the UK's largest and most prestigious companies.
This challenging and varied role is an exciting opportunity for someone with a proven motor claims (pre and post litigation) track record. This role would suit an individual who enjoys sharing their knowledge and would enjoy supporting a product area of over 30 FTE (with technical referrals and personal development) whilst still being able to continue with their own personal development.
Empowered by our supportive, flexible and quality led culture, our comprehensive training, progression, and professional support programmes will provide you with a real opportunity to build a successful career.
The breadth and scope of opportunities available to you are further enhanced with Strata providing speciality legal services within the multinational outsourced claims handling Group, Gallagher Bassett. Providing global claims solutions in over 75 countries, and being the UK's largest provider, we need you to help us grow our legal services in both the national and international markets.
We look forward to hearing from you.Main Purpose of Role:
A dual role consisting of handling a reduced complex pre and post litigated caseload (within a corporate client specific motor claims handling team) whilst acting as the product area's technical claims lead. To provide quality technical support, training/mentoring and supporting with the personal development of handlers within the recovery space. Working closely with other Claims Managers and Head of Product to ensure the business has sound technical capability and that positive outcomes are being achieved within the recovery product area; whilst heading recovery progression programme to support personal growth for both non-technical and technical handlers.Claims Handling Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of an on-going claims portfolio to exemplary standards;
- Telephone and correspondence negotiation with third parties, third party insurers and third party representatives to agree settlement in the quickest possible time;
- Full compliance with all office protocols, client service level agreements and client "key performance indicators";
- Achieving on all own handled claims 100% data integrity compliance on the office case management system;
- Working within and supporting the team to achieve and maintain full compliance with all office protocols, client service level agreements and client "key performance indicators";
- Full compliance on all financial transactions with the client service level agreements and client "key performance indicators" and The Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Handling higher value/complex/client sensitive claims;
Technical Lead Responsibilities:
- Acting as technical and procedural referral for claims handlers/and or other claims managers.
- Technical referral point for litigation queries from handlers including litigation approvals;
- Monitoring and controlling litigated department portfolio when cases are listed for trial, working with handlers to ensure positive results;
- Reviewing and approving litigation documents for technical handlers;
- Providing litigation training for progression handlers and technical handlers;
- Assisting Deputy Claims Managers and/or Claims Managers with progression reviews and aiding handler's development through driving technical progression program and delivering training;
- Ensuring all technical handlers maximise legal cost revenue on higher value claims;
- Arranging induction schedules and providing all induction training for all new starters;
- Ad hoc mentoring/coaching - one to one;
- Assisting with general training as required;
- Assisting any Strata office with technical assistance or training as and when required;
- Supporting with auditing as required and supporting Technical, Quality and Audit Manager;
- Achieving consistency of delivery;
Key Competencies Needed:
- Supporting other Claims Managers and/or Head of Product as and when required.
- Enthusiastic positive person with a "can do" approach;
- A "people" person with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good leadership skills; able to motivate and lead by example;
- Ability to cope under pressure and respond to demands;
- Good organisational skills;
- Self-motivation and good use of initiative;
- Confident at delivering training to others;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
Why Strata Solicitors?
- Experience of handling litigated motor claims is essential.
Strata Solicitors is a niche law-firm whom provide a high-end quality service with a strong brand and reputation within the corporate market.
We have a number of departments within Strata Solicitors (both legal and insurance based); noting too additional areas within our parent company Gallagher Bassett, both business enabling you to progress your career in whichever direction you desire.
At Strata Solicitors, we are proud of our company values; we value our people as our most important asset. We invest substantially in training and provide long-term career opportunities, to ensure that our employees are equipped with the knowledge and skills to perform at their best.
By joining Strata Solicitors, you are joining an organisation who will present opportunities that not only enable our company to remain an industry leader which continues to grow but also provide employees with realistic opportunities to achieve success and personal growth.What can Strata Solicitors offer you?
- Financial support with reference to Qualifications, and Learning and Development Courses
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Package
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Season Ticket Loans
- Gallagher Benefits Choice Portal
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan