Account Manager - ADS (Aerospace, Defence & Security)
The world is becoming more complex, uncertain, and fast-moving than ever before, which is why GlobalData exists. Our mission is to help our clients decode the future to be more successful and innovative.
We create trusted intelligence on 19 of the world's largest industries by leveraging our unique data, expert analysis, and innovative solutions.
Easily-accessible and fully-integrated into one platform, our Intelligence Center solution helps investment banks, buy side professionals, corporates, government organisations, and industry professionals make faster, more informed decisions.The Role
This is an opportunity to join a growing, winning team that is changing the way that organisations use business intelligence and market research.
Based in our Central London Office, as an Account Manager, you will be responsible for the responsible for the retention, renewal, upsell and client satisfaction of some of our most valued clients.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of around 100 accounts with total pot value of around £1.5 million, developing positive working relationships with all customer touch points
We'll need you to partner with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics, and exceed those goals throughout the contract.Skills Required
- At least 2 years B2B Account Management experience
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue targets within a business development/account management (candidates must be able to show past year's numbers).
- Comfortable selling syndicated and custom data solutions
- Strong client interaction skills - considerable experience of working with both internal and external clients and in preparing and conducting sales presentations to Senior Management
- Self-motivated with the drive to achieve and exceed sales targets and other key performance indicators.
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development from the best in the industry
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Perks at Work programme - free access to exclusive discounts on over 30,000 brands.
- Nest pension plan, of which 3% will be made by GlobalData as an employer contribution.
- Departmental incentives including quarterly rewards, commission, bonuses, and a free lunch if the company hits target.