Weber Shandwick is looking for a talented Senior Account Manager keen to join the B2B practice in its London office, a dedicated and smart team driving creative, impactful marketing and communications solutions for clients. The ideal candidate will be an experienced practitioner who is curious, ambitious, proactive and friendly.
The successful candidate will enjoy working on a portfolio of well-known global technology and B2B brands, executing integrated campaigns involving earned media, strategy, creative, analytics and digital. You'll lead the day-to-day running of accounts, provide counsel, support in the development of campaign and media strategies, manage budgets, and manage the flawless execution of activities.What you'll be doing:
The skills/experience/qualities you'll have:
- Provide high-level strategic counsel to clients, being able to proactively identify and assess problems, define logical and effective strategies, and implement solutions on their behalf
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams in the development of both over-arching strategy and creative campaign ideas
- Act as a facilitator, bringing in specialist practitioners within the B2B practice and throughout the wider London office to support in the delivery of integrated communications campaigns
- Lead market co-ordination for UK, international and global campaigns
- Draft copy to a high standard while also editing and overseeing the quality of all other content produced by teams
- Demonstrate proficiency in understanding communications and business goals, and the ability to link team efforts to these in order to demonstrate value and impact for clients
- Lead in the development and presentation of new business pitches
- Help with the training and development of junior team members
Who are we?
- Significant experience in B2B/technology PR or marketing
- An interest in the complex world of B2B - in fact, an interest in the world full stop. The B2B team is an incredibly curious one, with interests spanning tech, sustainability, education, politics and more. We use this to bring fresh perspective, helping tell B2B stories through the lens of so many other industries
- Proficiency in both media relations and the delivery of an exceptional client experience
- A comprehensive roster of journalist contacts with technology and B2B vertical sector beats at titles covering international, national and trade/vertical sector publications
- A proven ability to manage large and multi-market teams to deliver work of the highest quality
- Experience working with multiple disciplines and specialists to deliver integrated campaigns
Weber Shandwick is one of the world's leading global public relations firms. With offices in 79 cities and a network extending to 129 cities on 6 continents (we're coming for you, Antarctica), Weber Shandwick is proud to meet the world's challenges head-on. We activate our global reach for local causes and multinational brands alike, and we're always ready for more problems to solve.
Weber Shandwick's B2B practice in London is a stand-out team made up of media specialists, client experience leaders, content experts, copywriters, creatives, strategists and data geeks. A team with many different skills, we're united by a passion for deeply understanding complex business challenges and using the power of smart communications to help solve them. Crafting stories that resonate and incite real, measurable change is at the heart of everything we do. Oh, and we like to have a lot of fun together while we do it.