Are you seeking a Personal Assistant position in the UK in a dynamic environment working alongside some of the leading lights within the legal field?
Systech International is a well renowned claims and dispute resolution consultancy and are currently involved in some of the largest and most complex construction and engineering disputes in the world.
Systech Law is an SRA regulated law firm. It prides itself on its ability to deliver an efficient, cost effective product without any compromise in quality or in its responsiveness and service levels.
The role would involve working on live construction projects, providing support to our teams involved in the preparation and defense of construction claims and major dispute resolution. You would likely be supporting lawyers and paralegals engaged on live projects.
This person therefore would then have the experience of working in a fast paced atmosphere and have the capability to help deliver our service. If that person has worked in a legal environment before, that would be appreciated though is not compulsory.
You would be joining a team of circa 30 legal professionals delivering solutions on a national and international basis. Personal Assistant Requirements:
- Strong diary management capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility in one's ways of working and an openness to change
- Patience and an ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent verbal communication and active listening skills
- The ability to work well with others