Elevation Accountancy & Finance are delighted to be working in partnership with a successful & well established business based in Bradford who are seeking to recruit an experienced and competent Accounts Payable Team Leader.
As our Accounts Payable Team Leader, you will manage, lead and deliver an efficient Accounts Payable service. You will identify and implement improvements to processes and service to customers through the provision of advice, guidance and support to the business. You will also ensure that company policies, audit controls and legislative requirements are adhered to.
As Team Leader, Duties & Accountabilities will include:
* Responsible for monitoring the Accounts Payable teams' performance through metrics and effectively managing performance across the team through good leadership and motivation
* Drive business adherence to relevant policies through Accounts Payable intervention
* Acting as a first point of contact for enquiries via telephone or email, building and maintaining solid relationships with colleagues and suppliers
* Reviewing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary
* Assisting colleagues with external regulatory reporting
* Responsible for preparing supplier payments accurately and to agreed terms
* Reconciling supplier statements, resolving issues and queries
* Aged Creditor Analysis
* Liaising with auditors
* To support the Accounts Payable team in completing all relevant tasks on time and to the required quality
* Completion of the monthly KPI's
* Carry out ad hoc duties as requested by the Accounts Payable Manager
Knowledge & Expertise:
* Strong Accounts Payable controls knowledge
* Experience of SAP4 Hana and Ariba
* Excellent understanding of general ledger management processes and principles
* Strong understanding of Accounts Payable VAT principles
* Significant experience leading an Accounts Payable team
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven ability to work under pressure
* Microsoft Excel advanced
If you are looking for a new opportunity where you will be integrated as part of a friendly, fun and supportive finance team while working on a wide range of finance duties, then this could be the perfect position for you!
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to be considered for this position, please feel free to apply today.