Brand Manager Salary:
£40,000 - £50,000 basic
The role of Brand Manager:
- Leading international company
- Consumer goods
- High-quality established brand.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Brand Manager to take charge of a lovely consumer product that is highly regarded in its industry. You will be responsible for driving growth within your category ensuring all marketing activity align with brand.
The company Looking for Brand Manager:
- ·Managing all aspects of the brand - brand plan/strategy
- Sourcing suppliers and products that fit with the context of the brand
- Developing high-quality marketing materials that fit with the overall brand strategy.
- Build understanding of geographical target markets.
- Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
Established player in the outdoor sector. Fast-paced, ever-changing culture with ambitious plans to build on the acquisitions they have made in the last 5 years with some well-known and leading brands into Europe. Driving growth. The business is known for well-loved trustworthy and innovative brands across garden, pet, and home categories. Job Requirements for Brand Manager:As the Brand Manager, you will have demonstrable experience with a similar B2C - consumer goods or FMCG Brand role.
The Benefits of this Communication Executive
- Similar Brand Management experience
- Experience of full mix marketing activities
- NPD process and launch
- Strong analytical skills
- Passionate about consumer goods
- Degree qualified or similar
- £40 to £50,000