Project Manager (mid level)
Paying a competitive salary plus benefits including bonus (averagely 20%), BUPA health insurance, 4 x salary life assurance, season ticket loan, excellent pension scheme, sponsorship for relevant qualifications, 25 days holiday plus ability to buy & sell plus more
Please note that the role will be remote based until September and then 3 days in the office and 2 days home working.
A new opportunity has arisen within this leading financial services organisation for a Project Manager to join them on a 12 month fixed-term contract to cover maternity leave. It is extremely likely though that this role will lead on to joining the team permanently.
The team this Project Manager will be joining is responsible for investigating, evaluating, planning and managing projects end to end. As a Project Manager you will manage multiple project initiatives across the business, touching upon a variety of departments including the development team in their international office.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Provide end-to-end project management, from proposal and planning, through to the implementation of new products, initiatives, and services.
- Manage multiple project initiatives within the department concurrently.
- Provide full governance & control over projects - making sure projects progress through the defined project life-cycle.
- Undertake project planning and analysis, including detailed project plans, documenting scope and business requirements.
- Manage project teams across the organisation. Ensure that the project team members are clear about their role and will deliver the intended outputs in accordance with the plan and with the agreement of senior stakeholders from their area of responsibility.
- Identify, track, manage and mitigate risks within the project. Take corrective action as necessary. Ensure that Risks arising from the project are raised with the Risk Manager and that responsibility is allocated appropriately.
- Facilitate project meetings. Ensure that attendees are fully aware of their ongoing responsibilities including obtaining approval from senior stakeholders to support their decisions and recommendations.
You will have 2 + years project management experience preferably in the financial services sector, with a desire to learn and develop your understanding and experience within the industry.
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant Project Management qualification, such as PRINCE2, APM or equivalent; and be a well organised, analytical thinker with the ability to communicate clearly at all levels, both internally and externally. You must be proactive and capable of solving complex problems along with the ability to identify, investigate and validate new business opportunities. You must have extensive stakeholder management experience at all levels and looking to build upon this further.
If you are a Project Manager with the required listed skills and experience then please apply now to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93097531