HR Project ManagerRoyston, HertfordshirePermanentCirca. £50-65K base salary + bonus + pension + benefitsCirca. £70-90K package
Johnson Matthey are actively seeking an HR Project Manager
to work flexibly from our Royston Office on a permanent basis. Candidates can also be based from our sites in London or Teesside. The HR Project Manager is responsible for project management and implementation of JMIT Projects across all Sectors of Johnson Matthey, delivered according to the PMO Project Framework.
Candidates must have experience of delivering IT based HR projects, ideally with experience working with HR Management Systems, Learning Management Systems or Time and Attendance Systems.Role:
This role is within the JMIT function and will lead complex IT projects to provide Human Resources (HR) capabilities and standard applications to all areas of the business. Projects will utilise both Waterfall and Agile methodologies, and the role holder comfortable using both methods.Key responsibilities:
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Accountable for all project associated deliverables to scope, time, cost, and quality.
- Leading activities across multiple projects and programmes with overlapping schedules.
- Managing large complex projects with significant budgets.
- Ensures that delivered solutions are in line with the requirements of JM IT Policies, including JMIT Security requirements, and delivers requirements of the Information Security Strategy.
- Develops & maintains the Project and Resource Plans.
- Manages the specific project Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies (RAID).
- Produces project status reports for review with workstream leads and sponsors.
- Manages scope change and exception requests, escalating as appropriate.
- Oversees delivery of any 3rd party vendors and suppliers in line with contracted outcomes.
- Liaises with internal stakeholders and colleagues as necessary to ensure successful implementation.
- Plans and manages service transition of implementations into business as usual (BAU) support, including managing handover to BAU.
- Plans and manages delivery of committed benefits.
- As a member of the global JM IT community you will be a champion of the function's values and culture, while demonstrating and openly encouraging the behaviours expected from a professional, best in-class IT team.
- To carry out any other duties which are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
- Always ensure that company Policies, Standards and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are adhered to.
You will have:
How to apply:
- Project Management qualifications (Prince2, APM or PMI)
- Experience of delivering IT based HR projects.
- Knowledgeable of underlying HR processes.
- Experience of managing project financials and realising benefits.
- Experience of implementing multi divisional, multi-regional projects and programmes.
- Advanced Microsoft Project, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply online. Closing date for applications: 24 June 2021
Johnson Matthey Plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93175892