We're changing it up
We're on a mission to build the UK's finest digital infrastructure and unleash Britain's potential. Together, we're achieving incredible things. We may have big ambitions, but we never lose sight of what matters. That's why we've created an open, inclusive environment where people can be themselves, where wellbeing and mental health come first, where we take a flexible approach to working, and where everyone has the chance to pursue their passions, keep learning and grow their careers. We're changing up Britain and we're changing up the workplace with better rewards, more opportunities to grow and the chance to make a difference to communities across the UK.A rewarding career
We're passionate about our work and we're passionate about our people too. With a salary of up to £85,000+ car allowance
depending on experience, when you join the CityFibre family you'll also enjoy benefits like 25 days' holiday, a day off on your birthday, a day off to support a charity or organisation of your choice, performance-related bonus scheme, and private healthcare.How can you change it up?
You'll be providing senior commercial support to the Head of Pre-Contracts and acting as an integral part of any major tenders including supplier clarification sessions, evaluation, contract development and award decisions. Liaising with Pre-Contracts and Delivery/Operational teams, you'll ensure our contracts deliver programme of build required.
As part of this role, you'll be taking the lead on supplier negotiations, offering advice and drafting solutions to achieve commercially sound outcomes for CityFibre and the supplier.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
What will you bring to the role?
- Negotiating fit for purpose construction contracts, with our supply chain, which will enable CityFibre to deliver their 8m homes capex programme
- Completing key drafting of NEC 3 contracts for any awards, ensuring schedules and plans are aligned
- Upskilling the wider Pre-Contracts team on NEC3 to improve contract production
- Acting as a single point of contact for all Regional supplier decisions, working with the Regional Contract Manager to ensure a seamless contracting experience for suppliers and delivery teams
- Breadth of experience in supplier engagement; able to build relationships and influence outcomes.
You'll be skilled and experienced in preparing, tendering, negotiating and administering construction contracts, and are able to work in a fast-moving environment. You'll also need;
Our unique culture
- Expert knowledge of NEC3 contracts, from preparation through to negotiation and administration
- Ability to successfully engage with senior stakeholders, creating and maintaining relationships
- Extensive experience working in a commercial role, ideally with some experience in telecoms infrastructure
- Breadth of experience in supplier engagement, building relationships and influencing outcomes
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Construction Law
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity, we believe everyone has a voice and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. Even though we come from different backgrounds and do different jobs, we're united by The CityFibre Way - our unique code of behaviours that inspires how we think, act and work. We back each other, think smart and act fast, and we're passionate about giving it our best to build a legacy together.Ready to start changing it up? Join the CityFibre family today. Additional Information
CityFibre is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to individuals from all backgrounds, including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, family status and disability. We recognise that everyone is an individual with a wide range of experiences and perspectives and believe this diversity of thought is what makes CityFibre special.