Account Manager Job in Bournemouth
Dovetail Recruitment are excited to be working with a passionate, fast paced company with excellent progression and development opportunities. This Account Manager role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Product Account Manager to get their foot in the door with a growing company who are really going places and provide a great benefits package.
The successful Account Manager will be responsible for working closely with clients to cultivate excellent relationships, and drive and maximise sales across a variety of products. You will also look for new business to add to their impressive and prestigious portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Bring your passion and enthusiasm to grow existing clients, alongside generating new business
* Negotiate, agree and execute yearly sales and JBPs
* Relentlessly pioneer the future and pursue ambitious growth opportunities in your customers
* Be resourceful & employ innovative solutions to deliver value, gross margin & volume targets for your customers
* Be great at the basics of strong account management, negotiation, reporting and all relevant admin
* Contribute to the wider sales team and support other colleagues with their accounts.
* Share your ideas and help contribute to team goals and ambitions
Knowledge & Experience Required:
* Must have sold products into retailers
* Detail orientated with an ability to multi-task and set priorities
* Self motivated, passionate and keen to continuously learn and grow within the role
* Excellent and proven client relationships management skills
Salary & Benefits
* Salary available on application with annual salary reviews
* 23 days holiday per annum, increasing with service to a maximum of 25 days + bank holidays
* Extensive benefits programme including buying additional holiday, medical cash plan and volunteer days
* Great training and progression opportunities
* Yearly bonus structure (based on company targets)
* Social events
This Account Manager job in Bournemouth would suit experienced Account Managers who have sold products into retailers.
If you are interested in this position, please click on 'Apply Now'.
Alternatively, please visit our website to see our other vacancies