CRM Manager - London
Dynamics / PowerApp / Power Automate
Tiro partners are currently recruiting for a CRM Manager to join their client who are a market leading FTSE business.
The CRM Manager will be responsible for the supervision, development and maintenance of the company's portfolio of business applications through implementation of best practices and global company design guidelines, appropriate staffing and management of internal and external stakeholders ranging from users to senior management and external vendors.
The CRM Manager, under the Applications Business Partner shall plan, coordinate, and oversee all activities related to the design, development, implementation and support of central information systems and application services. The activities also include leading colleagues by example, to ensure healthy operational metrics are maintained across systems usage / availability and processes in line with data policies and trainings.
This is a full-time office-based role, with international travel requirements to other company offices.
Experience & Knowledge - Essential
· Strong Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system experience and excellent computer skills
· 5+ years' experience of CRM administration and implementation (MS Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.)
· Power App and Power Automate experience
· Strong understanding of regulations and system-led practices around data privacy & protection.
· Stakeholder management
· Proven track record in CRM software development and data integration projects that involve campaign management, finance, and reporting/BI touchpoints
· Project Management
Experience & Knowledge - Desirable
· Implementation, administration of MS Dynamics 365 Cloud or a Cloud-variant CRM
· Data Visualisation and Business Intelligence
· Events, exhibitions and / or business media background
· Familiarity with integration platforms (e.g. Zapier, Power Automate)
· SQL knowledge is a plus
· Multi-language skills - Turkish/Russian/Chinese
· Development knowledge of D36 Power App and Flows
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93214135