My client is an international FX trading firm. This role is based in the City of London. Description
The Credit Risk Manager will:
- Support the development of two credit risk analysts
- Review structured options product proposals from a credit perspective.
- Run portfolio reviews of clients and counterparties based on country or sector risk.
- Prepare monthly and ad hoc reporting to senior management and the Board.
- Provide input into the scoping, design, development, validation and implementation of credit risk models.
- Help lead current development of a new credit management and internal rating system.
- Prepare credit reviews for new and existing counterparties.
The Credit Risk Manager will have:
- Team management experience
- Exposure to FX products in a Financial Services firm
- Experience of working within a group credit risk function or business level equivalent.
- Experience of working in an underwriting/decisioning role in a bank or financial institution.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Well organised and experience of working to tight deadlines and managing high workloads.
This is a permanent role based in the City of London.