Quality is at the heart of what we do. Combining passionate people with leading technology, we work together to build trust in society. We put the team first and solve important problems by challenging the organisations we audit and being open to challenge ourselves. We take pride in our work and the profession, recognising audit as a deep specialism.
Hear from our UK Head of Audit about the evolution of the Audit and what opportunities PwC could have for you.
It's a really exciting time to be joining us. We're growing our teams across all areas of our Audit practice and investing a huge amount in our people, their skills and the technology available, as we continue to radically modernise our business and the way we serve our clients.
Learn more about The Future of Audit.
Client Account Executives provide excellent client service. They're a specialist 350 strong team, who sit alongside the business and support them in tasks that vary from project organisation, to finance system control and much needed e-administration. It's an incredibly interesting and challenging role that provides the opportunity to work directly with our client facing teams and clients.What we're looking for
The role would suit an experienced project co-ordinator or office administrator used to the demands that exceptional business administration requires.The role
- Enthusiasm and passion to deliver exceptional client service
- Confidence with numbers and budget work
- Excellent proven organisation, multi-tasking skills and enjoyment in building strong working relationships
Client Account Executives (CAE)
- Co-ordinating projects with our client facing teams, including our overseas delivery centres.
- Preparing and assisting with client communications.
- Attending internal meetings with senior leaders.
- Financial administration, budget preparation and analysis.
- Project planning, progress monitoring and reporting.
- Understanding and administering our risk management process.
- Data entry risk administration and reporting.
- Work in teams, taking direction from your CAE Team Leader and CAE Manager.
- Are passionate in the role they play to help achieve business priorities and excellent client service.
- Enjoy the demands that come with working on client engagements and to defined KPI's.
- Manage their time, and personal chargeable time.
- Are willing to learn new tasks and take on new responsibilities when needed.
- Take the time to learn about our clients, and the services we're providing to them.
- Share ideas and best practice with colleagues and peers.
- Travel to other PwC offices as needed.
Academic or professional qualifications needed
- Proven office work experience.
- Organisation skills, ability to perform tasks and prioritise work, especially when there are conflicting demands.
- Work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to interpret financial data and produce relevant reports.
- Pragmatic in your approach to problem-solving.
- Good communicator, making sure tasks are clearly understood and taking personal responsibility in dealing with queries to/from the client engagement teams.
- Attention to detail and the personal motivation to perform your role to the highest standards.
- Always punctual, flexible and responsive in how you approach your work.
Training and developmentOur training and development approach broadens and deepens your knowledge, and is focussed on the learning experience you get in doing the role (70%), learning from others around you (20%) and formal training courses (10%). We call this 70-20-10. That means you'll learn most from an outstanding variety of work, picking up the business, personal and technical skills you need to do well.The location
- English and Maths GCSE at grades A to C (or equivalent).
- Microsoft office suite experience, good Excel skills are particularly valued.
- A degree is not essential for this role.
- No professional qualifications are needed for this role
Find out more about our PwC office locations.The skills we look for
Our people are curious and put quality first and foremost. They are inclusive and invest in themselves and their teams. They adapt to new challenges with flexibility, agility and intelligence. They speak up, role modelling constructive challenge whilst also being open to challenge themselves. They take pride in their profession, their work and their passion to deliver to the highest quality.Diversity
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.