Role - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations - Finance Consultant / Lead Finance Consultant
Location - London, UK
Mode of Hiring - Contract
Strong knowledge in Core Finance including GL, AR, AP, Budget, Cash and Bank management, COA, Dimensions, Fixed Assets, Leased Assets, Project Management Accounting.
Strong knowledge on Configuration i.e. COA structure definition, Logical mapping of number sequence, Accounting structure setup, Dimension setup, ledger allocation and re-paid accounting,
Various tax setup, Automatic bank reconciliation, Asset and depreciation, Project, Project contract, Project hierarchy setup.
• Good understanding for business process and data migration through data entities
• Good experience in requirement gather, workshop, presentation and application demo
• Experience in end-to-end functional testing
• Creation test cases for customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations.
• Performing functional, integration, and regression testing.
• Creating test plans and detailed test cases.
• Documenting any defects found during the daily testing activities and track them to resolution.
• Supporting DevOps development teams test planning and execution, and code reviews.
• Participating in monthly release activities and post-release support activities.
• Participating in user acceptance testing and maintenance of documentation.
• Reviewing the test plan implications of Change Requests.
• RSAT tool: installation, configuration and creating test cases using task recorder.
• Working knowledge of test case automation.
• D365 Certification is a plus.