Senior Product Owner. FinTech. Lending and Savings (Retail Banking) £80,000-£90,000 + package.
Senior Product Owner is needed for a FinTech established 6 years ago. Their product is a fast and flexible cloud-based core banking platform that allows established, as well as challenger financial institutions to launch customer friendly and user-centric products in a fast and reliable way. These products improve the financial lives of millions of people through providing more flexible and tailored financial products and offerings, in a faster manner than high street banks.
Senior Product Owner role is paying up to £90,000.
You will get to work with awesome technology, awesome people and solve some
complex problems! In addition, Flexi-work mix of home and office, training
budget per individual, work from home set up allowance, discounted gym &
bike schemes, private health & life insurance, birthday off & more...
to the platforms continued success and investment, the firm are looking for two
Senior Product Owner's.
Previous experience building a product from the ground up with either Lending application/s (Mortgages, Credit Card Loans, Guarantor Loans, Payback loans, anything where the application is for lending money) OR Savings Application/s (Isa's, Deposit Accounts, Savings Accounts, Notice Accounts) is a must have for this role. Previous experience working in a relatively small Fin-Tech is strongly desired.
What you will be working on.
What you will be working on:
- Driving the strategy for my clients products in the Lending space. Based on experience, qualitative and quantitative analysis; propose key products for their overall roadmap with a business case approach. Sources would include benchmarks, industry trends, feedback from prospective, active, and lost clients.
- Influencing their product vision and priorities. Working with Sales and your client network to understand client demands, and the "why's" behind typical client asks.
- Working with their Delivery & Implementation team and clients to get features and enhancements into the hands of clients and their customers quickly. Breaking down products into phases that encourage rapid feedback with clients and ensure viability quickly with development done as efficient route as possible.
- Defining scalable products with requirements in sufficient detail to be used in creation of client experience, business rules, documentation and implementation guides.
- Working with Development, Quant and Test teams to ensure what is built is fit for purpose.
- Work with other Product Owners and the UX team to understand dependencies and ensure clients can interface with Financial Products in the best way possible. This includes API and front-end app spaces.
- Defining supportability with internal Support teams.
- Measuring the success and profitability of your products through metrics maximising the impact of investment spend.
If you are interested in applying for this Head of Infrastructure and DevOps role, please do not hesitate to send your CV to email@example.com
- You have a solid understanding of lending products, their lifecycle, economic & commercial drivers. You understand how end customers and operational staff need to interact with different aspects of these products as well as the regulatory considerations around them.
- Defined and built products in the lending space from scratch, e.g. a mortgage or guarantor loan.
- Extensive Product Management / Ownership within Core Banking at a Fintech or a Banking Institution
- hands on experience with detailed requirements definitions, client documentation and business defined test cases (e.g. specification by examples)
- Fostering a strong Product led culture within the team
- Decision making and accountability experience.
- A consultative mindset of listening and learning, understanding and predicting customer and partner needs to find simple solutions out of complex use cases.