Come and join our award-winning, multidisciplinary team!
Over the last few years we have been very successful in disrupting the competition and we are now rapidly expanding our team to cement our position as the leading partner for SAP S/4HANA and Finance Transformation projects. We are proud of our track record of delivering large, complex and brand defining SAP S/4HANA & Finance transformations and start 2021 with a long list of great in-flight programmes and an exciting pipeline of opportunities for our people to work with leading global and local brands.
We encourage a startup culture with a flat hierarchy where we nurture bottom up feedback and value diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, high achieving and high potential individuals to take our SAP and Finance Consulting practice to the next level and currently have an opportunity for a SAP S/4HANA Finance Consultant at Senior Manager Level and knowledge, to join the team. To be successful you will have:
You will be responsible for:
- Extensive experience in SAP ECC FICO and S/4HANA Finance Consulting
- Strong Knowledge of 2-3 functional areas within SAP S/4HANA Finance,
- Multiple end to end implementations in SAP ECC FICO and/or S4/HANA Finance projects
- Strong experience of CO-PA, FSCM, Fixed Assets or RAR are desirable skills
- Solution Team Lead experience of between 3-8 people
- 3-4 End to End Finance transformation programmes enabled by SAP, with at least one of those being utilising S/4HANA
- Previous consulting experience is a must!
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building
- Pre sales experience
- An accounting background or qualification would be beneficial but not essential
- Leadership and Functional Consulting within SAP S/4HANA Finance projects.
- Proactively assisting in the management of a portfolio of clients, reporting to Director Level
- Assisting in the financial management and control of client engagements
- Be actively involved in business development activities to identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
- Managing and delivering large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
- Influence clients' use of automation/iRPA
- Train, coach, and supervise team members