We're a design agency with a free-thinking, hands-on spirit. We're a close knit team working on a range of brands from luxury to fashion to cyber security - no one day is the same at SED.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager who can manage and grow accounts through the studio, pitch in on new business proposals and someone who enjoys the challenge of a fast paced environment.
The day-today role will include executing any assignments allocated to you by to the Client Services Director, you will be responsible for liaising with the client in a professional way and managing jobs effectively through the agency.
The job will require you to:
- Build positive relationships with your clients, including attending client meetings and creating contact reports
- Resolving client issues to a high standard within tight timescales
- Ensuring the project stays in budget and manage this accordingly with the client
- Performing administrative duties relating to billing
- Perform regular internal reporting, including time reporting
- New business, including new business phone calls and proposals
Experience and qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent industry experience
- 3 years' + experience working in a relevant role in an agency or marketing field
- Good understanding and genuine interest in the digital landscape
- Experience working on web based projects such as web builds, online advertising and social media strategy
- Project management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Self motivated and eager to learn
- Manage time well