Vitality, Senior Hospital Manager - Vitality Programme Team, London, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
We're the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we're out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you'll enjoy: Free places to Vitality sponsored run events, online fitness classes and wellbeing workshops, competitions to win tickets to top-flight sporting events, health checks and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It's what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members and good for you.
As ourSenior Hospital Manager, you'll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
- Access to The Vitality Programme - Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Amazon Prime, Champneys Spa days, Rakuten TV and half-price gym memberships to name a few!
- Personal health fund + Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions, and awards - a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
As our Senior Hospital Manager, you will beresponsible for supporting the management and oversight of productive hospital and facility relationships for all of our hospitals and other place-based hospital and facilities.
Key responsibilities of our Senior Hospital Manager include:
- Supporting the Head of hospital management in managing significant nine-figure annual hospital spend through use of data, negotiations, pathways, and directionality
- Engaging with the leading healthcare hospital and facilities in the UK market to maintain relations, drive supplier performance and engage on mutually beneficial engagements to drive improved member experiences
- Contributing to development of compelling member pathways
- Monitoring provider performance via the data available, interpreting and presenting performance
- Driving innovation through the use of trusted 3rd parties to meet evolving business needs,
- Developing contractual documentation and standards in partnership with the legal and clinical functions to ensure hospital and facility outcomes and sustainable commercial terms are mandated
- Managing Hospital Management team members, setting objectives, overseeing performance, and driving employee development and achievements to ensure the Hospital Services area contributes positively to key departmental outcomes
- Supporting routine hospital operations
- Driving innovation in internal process through engagement within Vitality to ensure contractual requirements are met, minimising relationship impact of failure
- Working in partnership with all Clinical and Healthcare functions (MI, Consultants, Claims Process, Primary Care) and other stakeholders to work towards departmental outcomes where process and expertise make collaboration beneficial
- Working in partnership with the clinical policy teams in reviewing new medical developments
What we are looking for in our ideal Senior Hospital Manager:
- Previous experience of provider management
- Co-ordination in both clinical complex operational environments
- Previous people management experience
- Track record of contributing to and supporting successful change initiatives/projects/programmes
- Experience in engaging with and influencing internal and external organisations at many level
- A desire to work in fast-paced environment
- The ability to consistently deliver exceptional results on demanding timelines
- An experienced professional in hospital or insurer contracting, having worked with large spend amounts
- Data-savvy, a potent but fair negotiator
- Able to work with all types of people and personalities across multiple complex stakeholder types to get the outcomes you want
Closing Date: Tuesday 6th July 2021
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Senior Hospital Manager, thenplease click 'apply' today.