Account Manager - Global Commercial
The Account Manager is responsible for leading multiple projects and contributes to new business opportunities under the supervision of a senior team member.
Within a supportive and friendly team, your day to day activities will be varied spanning strategic planning, creative development, messaging and asset execution. Who are Fishawack Health?
Fishawack Health is the leading global commercialisation partner for the modern life sciences era. Powered by a globe-spanning pack of strategic, creative, and scientific experts, we are driven to connect patients and healthcare professionals with the knowledge they need to live better lives.
Our three core operating units-Commercial, Consulting, and Medical Communications-can be leveraged individually but are designed for dynamic collaboration, with expert teams intentionally and uniquely assembled for each project. By bringing together best-in-class capabilities from around the world, we empower our clients-global pharmaceutical, medical device manufacturers, and emerging biotech and healthcare companies-to navigate the most complex of ecosystems while embarking on a faster, more efficient path to developing, launching, and growing their brands and portfolios.
Our internationally recognised, award-winning teams collaborate across operations in the UK (Brighton, London, Manchester, Knutsford, Dublin and Oxford) and USA (Evansville, New York, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Scottsdale, St. Louis, and San Diego).What you'll do
- Manage day-to-day client contact and relationship, ensuring they are kept up-to-date on project status
- Successfully manage projects with minimal supervision - strong PowerPoint and Excel knowledge and where using a dedicated PM, provide clear briefing and support
- Manage budgets and input on proposals and pitches
- Manage asset approvals (experience using Zinc would be a major advantage)
- Manage campaigns from initial brief through to execution, ensuring the client is engaged throughout the process and that the creative team are suitably briefed
- Lead meetings with clients and internal teams and provide timely contact/status reports
- Team management
- Ensure profitability is maintained on accounts and identify new opportunities to grow revenue
- Provides a point of view in strategic discussions and is able to identify tactical opportunities that are on strategy
We're looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive who is ready to take a step up to Account Manager, or an Account Manager who is is excited by having a part to play in catalysing the future of healthcare.
You will have...
- Previous account management experience within a healthcare agency setting
- Awareness of regulatory approval systems (Veeva, iMR preferable)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role
We'll consider any reasonable adjustments you'd like us to put in place in the interests of fairness and equal opportunities.