Senior Account Manager - Graphic Design Agency
Attractive Salary/Package Who are Studio Eleven and why would you want to work here?
Studio Eleven are 10 people and have existed for just over 9 years with a number of us working together previously at another agency.
As Studio Eleven we have gone on to work with some great brands/companies - working with over 20 of the FTSE 100 - so big companies, but keeping the agency at a nice size that encourages a relaxed/family style culture (cheesy but true!).
The account management team will work on multiple accounts at one time, so plenty of variety day in day out and lots of exposure to different situations and clients ensures an accelerated individual growth compared with larger agencies with a more rigid hierarchy and potential progression path.
Boutique agency is often the way to describe a smaller agency like ours, but this really probably is true in our case, as our specialist skills in infographics and their various outputs has enabled us to start working with some big names - truth is we do what we do really well and we need account management to back up the standard of the creative (which is does of course). Worth mentioning that the outputs will invariably end up being varied - so still producing campaigns, brand, digital outputs etc just often embracing some elements of infographic styling.
Anyway enough about us and how great we are - here is a little more about the specifics of the role we are looking to fulfill.Purpose:
The Senior Account manager works with the account management team to provide key day-to-day support across all areas of planning, administration and management of projects in the account team. They are primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients and the internal team, smooth delivery of projects from briefing designers, copywriters and freelancers to managing budgets. The SAM will add value to the overall team performance.Key responsibilities:
- Build rapport with and gain the trust of clients so that they feel confident requests will be handled in a timely fashion
- To ensure proper and accurate documentation of agency/client account activity e.g. contact reports, status reports.
- Attend and facilitate as appropriate all status meetings, client meetings and client calls
- Manage client expectations with a professional execution of each project and to ensure projects are completed within agreed timeframes.
- To understand existing client's product portfolio and brand, in order to identify opportunities to help them maximise and achieve client and Studio Eleven's business targets.
- Maintain and innovate competitive analysis; present impact on client's business.
- Oversee the production process and monitor key milestones as necessary.
- Learn about agency systems and assist in implementing them to ensure effective management of projects
- To keep the Account team informed and appraised of all activity that is relevant to the business
- Work with Account team and financial manager to develop quotes for approval, management of resource time allocation and scoping of all projects.
- Support the Account team in handling projects on behalf of clients and ensure that all work is produced on time and on budget.
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to delivering client projects to a professional standard.
- The ability to multi-task and manage the expectations of others both internally and externally
- Energetic, flexible and determined to champion the values of Studio Eleven
- A passion for creativity and an inquisitive mind
- Demonstrate good self-motivation, strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure
- A dependable team player with a sense of humour and lots of energy
- Shows ownership of and commitment to projects within own responsibility and to helping projects meet overall deadlines set
- Flawless execution of tasks
- Excellent organisational, oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm and dedication to supporting the Account team on aspects of their job
- Ability to listen and learn from others in every department you interact with
- 2+ years prior agency experience in Account Management or a similar role
- Strong computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office computer packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please send your CV for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org