Physiotherapy Manager York Nuffield Hospital - up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience.
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Physiotherapist Manager in our York Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.
The integrated Clinical Services Manager for Physiotherapy is responsible for the operational management of the Physiotherapy service, ensuring delivery of high quality effective clinical care through assessment, Planning implementation and evaluation of treatment. You will provide leadership, motivation and supervision of all members of the physiotherapy team as well as providing clinical care for patients.
You will bring experience from working within a hospital setting and managing people, but also deliver treatment to patients. You will integrate with staff from Out-patients, pre-assessment, Theatres and the Ward. You will be responsible for the delivery of safe effective care services that provides patients with the highest level of customer experience within Physiotherapy, identifying and delivering quality improvement opportunities. You will work with the Matron and Hospital Director to deliver relevant aspects of the Hospital business plan
There is an opportunity at Nuffield Health York Hospital as a Physiotherapy Manager to proactively develop and improve the Physiotherapy department.Nuffield Health York Hospital
Nuffield Health York offers a comprehensive range of high quality surgical services. We have 41 beds and three operating theatres along with a recently refurbished outpatient department and a minor ops suite. We have a full range of diagnostics, including on site MRI. Our highly trained staff create a caring environment to encourage speedy recovery and wellbeing. Our specialities include Orthopaedics including spinal surgery. General surgery including breast, laparoscopic, as well as Gynaecology, ENT, Ophthalmology, and Urology.
As a not-for-profit hospital we are rated as GOOD by the CQC.
Find out more about our hospital-
As our Physiotherapy Manager you will:
- Efficiently run a small dynamic team
- Maintain clinical workload alongside managerial duties.
- Work with Consultants to ensure best practice
- Take responsibilities for challenges, driving quality service and outcomes
- Have the autonomy to develop and grow the department
- Integrate with the wider hospital teams to ensure best patient outcomes
- Maintain CQC standards at all times, undertake departmental risk assessments, maintain plans for minimising incidents, and report appropriately. Responsible for undertaking Root Cause Analysis (RCA) identifying issues, causes and subsequently taking remedial actions where necessary
To succeed as a Physiotherapy Manager you will need:
- To be a qualified Physiotherapist with a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent and you'll be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Previous management experience
- Demonstrable passion for excellence and driving standards
- To be proactive, adaptable and innovative
- Confident communicating skills with excellent customer service standards and dealing with escalations
- Have the ability to prioritise and deal with your varied workload in an effective and timely manner.
- Orthopaedic Experience
What we can offer:
- A Covid secure green pathway - our Infection Prevention processes are second to none.
- Flexible shift patterns to ensure an excellent work life balance
- Training opportunities and career development
- Benefits package including free Nuffield Health gym membership across all our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs nationwide.
- Free private healthcare.
- 33 days annual holiday including bank holiday (increasing with service)
- Onsite free parking, subsidised restaurant and complimentary hot drinks on site.
- Highly competitive salary
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.Salary - Up to £45,000 per annum (Depending on experience)Location - York HospitalContract Type - PermanentFull time, 40 hours a week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.