Our Leading client in Nottingham is looking for both a Senior OHA, and an Occupational Health Manager, to join their friendly and supportive team, to work on a Permanent basis, either Full or Part-time.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a successful, pro-active and forward thinking organisation.
The main duties include:
- Full OH remit
- Case Management
- Line management
- Clinical audit and clinical governance
- Development of policies and procedures
- Contract management
- Clinical caseload
Experience / skills required;
- NMC Registered RGN
- OH qualification, ie OH Diploma/Degree
- Full OH Remit experience
- Case management
- Able to work both in a team and autonomously
- Please don't hesitate in contacting us at Gel Resourcing, on 01323 332355, and we would be more than happy to give you further details.
- Please do get in touch, whether you are an OH Technician, OH Nurse, OHA, OH Manager, OH Physio or an OH Physician, as Gel Resourcing focuses on the recruitment of professionals, UK wide, with in the Occupational Health & Wellbeing markets.
- Being a specialist OH agency has enabled us to become experts in these areas and to offer a quality service to our clients and candidates. Our reputation underlines this, and we have earnt the trust and respect of those in the OH industry.
- Feel free to pass this advert onto any colleagues who may be interested and suitable, we offer a referral bonus for any newly introduced candidates that successfully secure work via ourselves.