We are recruiting for a fantastic National Account Manager opportunity within one of the UKs leading SME food brands. We are seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic salesperson to join the dynamic and fast paced team.
The position is based in London and the candidate will be joining one of the fastest growing channels of the business - online.
Key responsibilities include:
- KPI delivery of your own accounts (Amazon & Ocado)
- Responsibility for management of all accounts
- Reporting of Internal P&Ls
- Build support plans to execute with customers
- Control of promotional strategies and pricing
The person we are looking for will:
- Be ambitious, enthusiastic, bright and confident
- Have an interest in online markets and/or e-commerce
- Have 3 years' experience within the FMCG Industry
- Posses excellent written and communication skills
- Have a can-do attitude and be able to work in a small team
This role will offer the successful candidate great opportunities to progress internally and give you scope to move onto Top 4 grocery customers after this r
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.