An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Team Manager to support the team of Support workers and report into the Registered Manager. This well-national and exceptional charity, who throughout the UK has an excellent reputation, is looking for a hands-on Team Manager with strong supervisory skills looking for the opportunity to progress and take on additional responsibilities.
The service is a Supported Living, Domiciliary and Outreach services, it is rate 'Good' with CQC and supports adults between 18-65 years with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health.Team Leader Key Responsibilities -
Team Leader Requirements -
- Supervising a team of staff and managing the service in the absence of the Registered Manager
- Promoting independence in the home, developing domestic skills and expanding our services users skills
- Organising and participating in a variety of on-site and off-site activities
- Undertake the role of On Call on a rotational basis for the service.
- Notify Line Manager of planned whereabouts and to submit accurate timesheets weekly.
- Accept support, supervision and guidance from senior colleagues.
- Leading by example by working with and managing learning disabilities and other associated needs
- Documenting all activities, reporting and recording key aspects of their care
- Have experience working at a senior level for a number of years
- NVQ Level 3 in health and social care or leadership and management or above
- Experience working with Learning Disabilties
- Supervisory experience would be essential
- Be able to provide a hands-on approach to leadership in order to develop staff teams
- 37.5 hours per week to be agreed. Flexible: to be worked according to a rota and to include evenings, weekends, sleep-ins and public holidays according to the needs of the service.
- Training and Development. We love nothing more than seeing our employees develop and fulfil their potential
- Reward Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Out of Hours Assistance
- Employee Assistant Programme and Counselling Service
If you are interested in the above position contact Jen at Domus Recruitment. "As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."