Job title: Marketing and Business Development Manager_New product service
Job location: London
Industry: gas & oil
Employment type: contract
Duration : 12 months
Salary: £450-500 per day (via umbrella only)
Our global oil and gas client is looking for experienced Marketing and Business Development Manager to work with highly technical people engaged in leading edge technologies. You will develop value proposition, identify and originate the customer, developing a go to market strategy, develop communications materials and incorporating feedback to pivot value proposition as required.
* Working closely with highly technical individuals to translate the value of technology into powerful customer propositions
* Own the development of all value propositions, core content, communications, customer identification and retention and go-to market strategies for the project working with key partners both internally and externally maximising value
* Identifying target customer groups, originating initial customer and subsequent customer pipeline. Working with multiple workstreams to progress them at pace, whilst maintaining coherence for the overall business model that will underpin the project in which you will be involved.
* Ability to learn quickly about fast moving technology in data fusion, artificial intelligence, remote sensing in order to demonstrate the values these technologies can bring to progress the UN sustainable development goals and commercial value
* Origination of first customers, development of potential customer pipeline, Develop and implement business model, cost and pricing models.
* May be required to assist at governance board by bringing the project to life and works with the key stakeholders. Oversees development of governance materials such as, decks for internal or external engagement, information notes, ATNs.
* A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in in a mix of marketing and business development roles.
* Experience of taking a new product to market in a large programme and scaling it up after a successful launch.
* Experience of developing a new product/service from a marketing and communications perspective
* Commercial acumen and experience of developing and implementing a commercial and go to market model in a developing market.
* Experience of customer identification, onboarding and retention in the context of the deployment of a new product to market
* Ability to ensure the new product meets all regulatory requirements of the target market.
* Experience working with corporate and small scale vendor relationship management.
* Ability to provide technical clarity and business direction to executive management, programs and projects * Strong entrepreneurial drive and curiosity; persistence in following up opportunities
* Strong communication skills and the ability to present complex ideas in simple ways to senior management and customers alike.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93263963