Axon Moore are recruiting for a number of Finance Assistant's on both a contract and permanent basis for a well-established and award-winning business in Preston.
You will join a friendly and supportive finance team, and the main purpose of the role will be to provide general administration across the finance team, responsibilities will include:
- Logging all incoming cheques on the cheque register and posting to the accounts system on a daily basis
- Dealing with the cheque registers from all offices & cheque printing
- Processing write offs received through the helpdesk
- Processing monies coming into the bank account via posting slips
- Keeping an orderly filing system
- Providing the team with support, carrying out administrative duties
- Petty cash reconciliations
- Ad Hoc duties as required
This position will suit an individual who is a strong team player, willing to learn and wants to progress within a successful organisation. Ideally candidates will be actively studying AAT and have excellent customer services ethos.
Please contact Kat Goulding at Axon Moore for further details.