We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our investment banking client has been present in the UK for more than 150 years, they're a long-term partner to British business. Today, the Group is formed of 10 divisions and employs 9,300 staff based in 21 core locations right across the country. Their role is simply stated: help clients achieve their goals by combining local know-how and global reach. In so doing, they seek to make a positive, sustainable contribution to both the UK economy and society.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer
for a 6 Month
contract based in London/Remote.Purpose of the Role:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for:
- The role is to support the Risk Systems team, whose mission includes providing the bank with a comprehensive capital markets RISK ERA Systems used to calculate market and counterparty risk capital figures using advanced method internal models validated by the regulator and to support the needs of users for risk analysis, risk reporting and the credit process.
What we require from the candidate:
- Use latest development practices such as Continuous Delivery to reduce time taken from development to delivery into production
- Support on distributed systems
- Configuration Management
- Work closely with users, business analysts, application production and infrastructure teams.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.This client will only accept workers operating via an Umbrella or PAYE engagement model.
- Previous experience as a DevOps specialist including Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Configuration management tool experience (Puppet/Ansible)
- Scripting experience in languages to automate tasks
- Experience setting up logging and monitoring for applications and infrastructure
- Experience with source-code management tools (Bitbucket/Git)
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools (TeamCity, Maven, Artifactory, NuGet, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with containerization of applications (Docker) and deployment into production environments (Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Mesos, Rancher or similar)
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business