Business Analyst, XML, FpML, Investment Banking
£630- £670pd via an Umbrella Company
6 Month Initial Contract
Business Analyst, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, Data Mapping, XML, FpML, SQL, Agile, Gloss, SWIFT, Settlements, Reconciliation, Corporate Actions, Reference Data, Financial Services, Investment Banking, Repos, Bonds, Fixed Income.
A global Bank are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join them on a rolling contract in London. The role requires in-depth Data Analysis and data mapping experience, covering XML, FpML and SQL. The role will then focus on Corporate Actions, Settlements and Reconciliation System integrations - so experience here would be extremely beneficial.
£500 - £570pd via an Umbrella Company
- Experience working as a Business Analyst in a global Investment Bank.
- Proven track record of supporting Back/Middle Office systems.
- Excellent Data Mining, Data Analysis and Data Mapping experience
- Very strong experience across XML, FpML and SQL.
- Good business knowledge covering Settlements, Reconciliations and Corporate Actions.
- Knowledge and working experience of Gloss, SWIFT and other suitable systems,
- Proven experience performing system testing and guiding users with building their functional plans for user testing.
- Experience and knowledge of working with Reference Data.
- Ability to handle multiple work streams and assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you meet these requirements please apply for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93237957