Card, compliance, issuing, BIN, compliance manager, legal, regulation.
Card Scheme Compliance Manager required urgently for a leading financial services company based in Cambridge. This is a permanent position paying up to £60,000pa.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Card Scheme Compliance Manager and will be able to ensure that the product portfolio, including both regulated and non-regulated products, are and remain compliant with applicable Card Scheme Rules and payment regulations. You will be working cross functionally across the business to ensure the business maintains compliance with the Card Scheme Rules and also providing a view on material changes.
Key requirements for the role are below:
- Understanding Visa/Mastercard (and other) scheme rules and regulations, bulletins and changes, translating them into understandable requirements.
- Working closely with the product teams to build a product that delivers a great user experience whilst also ensuring we meet scheme requirements and deliver good outcomes for customers/markets
- Use your familiarity with existing card scheme rules and payment regulations to create and maintain a database of all relevant payment schemes' rules; thereafter keep track of any changes to those rules.
- Communicating with the business to understand scheme requirements to existing/new products and supporting their implementation.
- Proactively engage with the key card schemes we support to anticipate forthcoming new rules and changes to existing rules
- Understanding of issuing with a technical understanding of card schemes in the payments and/or financial services space
- Knowledge of interconnecting regulations, such as the Interchange Fee Regulations/Payment Service Regulations.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills (Externally and internally) * Have a strong desire to change traditional business banking * A good understanding of Payments and e-money product
- Excellent project build and delivery skills
Please apply for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93245278