Finance Manager - Barnsley - £50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Chase & Holland are proud to be recruiting a Finance Manager to join a fast growing, distribution business with huge growth potential. Having recently promoted within they are looking for a dynamic Finance Manger to support the largest contract site, provide effective support on key projects and ensure the appropriate financial service provision into site operations.
The ideal individual will be a qualified accountant who is driven to develop a career with a forward thinking, successful business who is going from strength to strength. Experience in a fast-moving retail logistics operation with open book accounting knowledge would be a distinct advantage. This is a truly fantastic client facing opportunity where you will be giving the tools and support to succeed and develop within the business. Finance Manager Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience
- Responsible for overseeing all daily, weekly and monthly reporting, both internal and external including understanding any movements on expected vs actual results
- Ensure all KPIs including the Metrics Tracker are updated and issued weekly
- Represent the Senior Finance Manager at any and all customer meetings for project related items
- Provide Senior Management, Operations and the customer with pro-active information and recommendations to enable correct decision making
- Assume responsibility for all financial requirements around any new future projects and maintain regular reviews with the project team
- Develop with the project team all new reporting for any new projects
- Manage the capex process
- Carry out all weekly and monthly reporting of any project or ad hoc areas
- Implement & maintain full reconciliations relating to payroll, agency, registers & trackers working closely with operations
- Model, provide and maintain all budget and reforecasting files for both the customer and company
- Ensure correct working relationships are maintained with all Internal and External customers
In Return You'll Receive:
- You will be extremely customer focussed and will be driven in meeting business and personal objectives.
- Experience in complex budgeting/forecasting modelling.
- Experience of preparation of accounts to a senior level
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Be able to step up to represent the Senior Finance Manager at Leadership level
- An ability to influence and challenge stakeholders, both internal and external
- Demonstrable experience of open book accounting
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Finance Manager opportunity, please click 'apply now'.
- A clear progression and development path
- Competitive salary and benefits
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.