Role - Legal Secretary (Conveyancing)
Salary - £22,000 - £28,000 p.a.
Location - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Are you an organised and efficient individual?
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with a client based in Oxford, Oxfordshire, who require a Legal Secretary to join their Conveyancing team. The successful candidate will possess previous Conveyancing experience, with an eagerness to learn and develop. They will be friendly and recognise they will be the first point of contact for potential clients.
What will you be doing as the Legal Secretary?
- Production of documents and correspondence as directed
- Efficient handling of telephone enquiries and calls
- To assist Conveyancers in the management of caseload by dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone
- To assist Conveyancers in the processing of matters on a timely and cost-effective basis
- To support Conveyancers in the maintenance of files by effective file management
- To ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Conveyancer
You should apply for the role of Receptionist if you have...
- Have a minimum of 6 months' experience as a Legal Secretary within a Conveyancing department (essential)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a good typing speed and accuracy
- Have proficient knowledge of MS Word and other Office products and ideally experience of working with a practice management system or large database
- Be a good team player with willingness to offer support to others
Easy transport routes from; Reading, Maidenhead, High Wycombe, Marlow, Cookham, Watlington, Sonning Common, Pangbourne, Benson, Wallingford, Didcot, Cholsey, Wallingford, Oxford, Witney, Chipping Norton
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full-Time (Mon-Fri)
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Legal Secretary role, please contact Darcie Walker at Atlas Employment, on or email
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.