Compliance Executive£25,000 - £30,000 + 10% Annual Bonus London
The Compliance Executive will provide global support in the review and negotiations of client terms of business. The Compliance Executive will report into the Group Compliance Director supporting all offices and brands of Phaidon International to advise and negotiate a range of standard and non-standard contracts for the UK, USA, Europe and Asia.Duties of the Compliance Executive:
The ideal candidate for the Compliance Executive position will have:
- Review new contracts and advise contract owners of any business risks
- Responsible for preparing contract review summary
- Distribute contracts to appropriate internal stakeholders for review and liaise with consultant/manager or directly with the client to resolve any issues
- Manage and control and log negotiated terms of business
- Support of drafting of any legal documents: NDA's/Work Orders/Addendums
- Ensure all new contracts are signed
- Ensure all new contracts are saved to internal front office system.
- Ensure completion of any supporting documents (for supplier portal set up, self-billing agreements, bank details, insurance confirmation etc)
- Continually review the contract compliance process to identify ways of improving process.
- A Law degree, equivalent qualification or previous experience with in the contracts compliance sector
- Previous professional experience working in a contracts compliance environment
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure and work to deadlines
- Knowledge and clear understanding of all aspects of pertinent commercial/recruitment law
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to negotiate with external parties to bring matters to a successful conclusion
- Excellent record keeping skills
Phaidon International is one of the most exciting recruitment brands in the Industry sector right now; we're an award-winning recruitment business which has a global footprint across 12 offices internationally and we have been established since 2004. Phaidon International is the parent company to 5 recruitment brands focusing on; Engineering, Life Sciences, Finance, Supply Chain
We have over 800 employees internationally and plans to grow to over 1000 by the end of 2021.
If you are interested in applying for the Compliance Executive position at Phaidon International, then please apply directly.