Durham (Hybrid Working Model)
As part of the ambitious digital journey for customer-centric retailer, we are recruiting a SharePoint Administrator to help in the development of a modern, communication focused company intranet.
Having recently moved from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint Online, the business have taken a significant step in their mission to develop a modern and user-friendly SharePoint.
You will be responsible all SharePoint Administration tasks across the business and undertake the development of the platform where possible. Given that there is a technical outsourced partner to support with the more advanced development (if/where required), we are open to individuals with fundamental administration skills who are interested to build on their SharePoint Development experience. There is also the opportunity to develop your Power Platform skills, both on the job and in formal training.
The skills you will bring:
- Sound knowledge and experience of Office365 SharePoint administration.
- Experience in developing and maintaining a company intranet site.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with internal stakeholders.
Desirable skills which you will receive training in:
- Experience using Flows, Power Automate, Power App, Forms, Lists, libraries and PowerShell.
- Effective road mapping skills.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93154386