CK Group are recruiting for a Project Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a on a contract basis for 12 months.Salary:
up to £31.66 ph PAYEProject Manager Role:
- Manages one or more high-level, complex projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
- Resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
- Regularly interacts with management.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- Excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures, experience with project management and analyst methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills, business process development best practices, change management.
- Strong MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and remote collaboration / meeting tools (e.g. WebEx) skills.
- Excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources.
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.Location:
This Project Manager role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge, Greater London.Apply:
Please quote reference 50670.