CK Group are recruiting for a Final Signatory to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 12 months initiallySalary:
Up to £108 per hour for Doctor or £78 per hour for Pharmacist PAYE (inside IR35)Final Signatory Role:
- To review and certify promotional and non-promotional materials and activities in line with the requriements of the ABPI Code of Practice.
- To provide specialist medical, scientific and Code advice to the nominated internal teams to support the appropriate use of medicines and successful implementation of materials, initiatives and programs.
- To acquire and maintain in-depth scientific knowledge of medicines within nominated therapy area(s) (including those in development) as well as of key competitors.
- To work with the cross functional team in-country and above-country to develop impactful and compliant promotional and non-promotional materials of value to customers and patients
- Provide specialist Code compliance support for PI revisions and implementation of Risk Management Plans.
- In depth knowledge of Code review and certification requirements gained through relevant industry experience. ABPI Final Signatory experience
- Medical or Pharmacy degree
- In depth knowledge of Medical Affairs activities in the UK pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice, and all applicable laws and regulations related to the promotion of medicines in the UK
- For medical applicants GMC registration in the UK is strongly preferred. Doctors registered outside the UK may be considered if they are eligible for GMC registration without the need for further examinations (e.g. no requirement to complete the Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board (PLAB)).
- For pharmacy applicants UK registration is a requirement.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.Location:
This Final Signatory role will be home based with occasional trips to our client's site in Tadworth, Surrey. Apply:
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Hannah on 01246 457711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50664.