CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Operations Manager - 24-32 hrs per week to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.Salary:
Up to £70 per hour LTDClinical Operations Manager Role:
- Form the EIU externally sponsored research (ESR) clinical trials management core team with the EIU Physician(s) and the EIU Supply Chain Manager
- Provide operational planning and delivery oversight for all EIU externally sponsored studies from set up to close out to facilitate delivery to agreed timelines.
- Attend biweekly EIU Clinical operations meetings to provide an update on all EIU ESR clinical trials, raise any concerns and contribute to solutions and mitigation planning.
- Provide ongoing feasibility assessment and recruitment expertise to all EIU clinical trials.
- Support Annual IB update and Pharmacovigilance activities working with external Pharmacovigilance Provider (Kinapse)
- Provide expert input during the review of ESR clinical trial proposals and protocols ensuring adequate site feasibility during protocol development process.
- Extensive Pharmaceutical industry/CRO knowledge and experience of clinical study/externally sponsored research and drug development processes across multiple therapeutic and geographical areas.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant guidelines, e.g. GCP/ICH
- Project Management qualification or demonstration of extensive project management skills.
- Proven experience in driving operational delivery at a program level to time, cost and quality.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.Location:
This Clinical Operations Manager role will be based at our client's site in Cambridge. Apply:
Please quote reference 50714.