An award winning, agile, independent healthcare communications agency is seeking an experienced Account Director to join their office in Hampshire.
Our client prides itself on developing medical education materials using creativity and innovative science to progress the healthcare landscape for pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies looking to improve patient outcome.
The Account Director will focus on client service and delivery of projects to set timelines and budgets. You would be the main point of contact for clients, and responsible for ensuring completion of set project targets. You will also have the opportunity to work on business growth and strategic consultancy on client accounts. A fantastic role to take on more responsibility and integrate yourself within a growing and dynamic agency.
This is a fantastic chance to help lead projects ranging from meetings, digital content and publications for a range of accounts.
In addition to a great salary, you can expect an annual bonus, private healthcare, life assurance, subsidised gym membership along with enhanced parental leave and much more!Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Contributes to the development of strategic and tactical marketing activities
- Ensures the overall delivery and implementation of projects to the highest quality, in line with the project brief and the allocated budget
- Monitors and manages the team to ensure delivery of projects to timescales, quality and within budget
- Identify new business opportunities both with existing and new clients
- Develop and participate in new business presentations
- Recruits, motivates and develops new team members
This role is open to those eligible to work in the UK and live within reasonable commuting distance, we are unable to proceed with applications for candidates without medical communications agency experience as this is a prerequisite.
- A life sciences degree or PhD
- Previous experience in a medical communications agency working on global communications accounts
- A self-starter with ambition to grow the business
- You should have good financial understanding and have had experience with budgeting
- You will have experience in managing meetings (conferences, symposia, satellite meetings, events etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- General computer literacy required with use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we've built many long-term relationships with candidates and clients. We're now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out on 01932797998.