CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Supply Chain Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £330 per day (PAYE) or £430 per day (Umbrella)
Clinical Supply Chain Manager Role:
• Hold responsibility for the long-term strategy of the clinical supply chain and be a strong influencer in its design.
• Lead a matrix multi-functional team to drive strategy and to manage supply chain performance through key performance indicators.
• Lead the Supply Chain Team (SCT) which is accountable for developing and maintaining the supply plan for the project. Work in conjunction with the Supply Chain planner to guarantee: Balancing Short to Mid-term Supply and Demand, Inventory Management, input into D&OP Process, planning Excellence Process Requirements, SS Master Data Management
• Clinical supply chain experience would be an advantage
• Commercial supply chain experience
• History of working in manufacturing environment
• Experience in food supply - GMP - SHE
• Stakeholder management/engagement - positioning and influencing
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Clinical Supply Chain Manager role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
Please quote reference 50749.